Terms and Conditions
This Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Individuals who use the website to seek employment may do so free of charge.
This page states the "Terms and Conditions" governing your access to and use of UsJobNetwork.com, its affiliates sites, and Resource Partners LLC. Please read this page carefully. The terms “USJobNetwork.com” herein refers to the parent company Resource Partners, LLC and all of our affiliate sites. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use the Site. By accessing, browsing, and/or using this web site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions. The USJobNetwork reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.
As one of the conditions of your use of this Site, you represent, warrant, and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage, or help others to use) this Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices or by applicable law. I agree and accept that I will be liable for immediate termination of service if I am found to have given false information.
Your Document may not contain:
1. URLs or links to Web sites (to advertise your company or Web site.
2. Copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material).
3. Display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements or the resume of an individual other than yourself).
4. Trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them).
5. Material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others.
6. Anything that is embarrassing, or offensive to another person. Anything that is vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, hateful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful.
In connection with your use of the Web Site, you will not:
• Post any material that is not entirely your own. You should not submit any incomplete, false or inaccurate or misleading biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). Further, organizations and/or individuals which represent hiring organizations (i.e. recruiting or staffing agencies) must identify themselves as such on the site during the signup process and must not otherwise misrepresent themselves or the positions that they post; display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements or the resume of an individual other than yourself).
• Posting, emailing, contacting or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", including, but not limited to, work-at-home, home-based, franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents is strictly prohibited.
• You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies who are listed on the Site are prohibited. Communications soliciting the employer's business by our competitors are prohibited. • You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users.
• Your Document(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents that encourage the User to "email for more details" are not permitted.
• Deleting or modifying any material posted by any other person is not allowed.
• Post jobs that are not individual openings for traditional, W-2 or 1099 employees.
• Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the materials or information.
To connect you with account information, jobs, and career tools, we will communicate with you via email using the email address provided during registration. Current USJobNetwork.com members may unsubscribe from emails such as Search Agents at any time by either clicking on Unsubscribe link in the footer of the email or logging into your account and navigating to the Search Agent section located in your Jobseeker Account Manager Menu." Removing your email from our list may take up to 5 business days. For those requiring further assistance with email matters, please contact Support@USJobNetwork.com
No Guaranty of Results.
USJobNetwork.com is not an employment agency or a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site in meeting the employment objectives of Users. UsJobNetwok.com does not guarantee that Documents posted by Users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any User.
You may use an approved USJobNetwork.com logo as the prompt(s) for links from other Web sites to this Site, provided that any such ink explicitly is conditioned on the user's understanding and agreement that entry into this Site, in every instance, is subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. For your convenience, we make available links to other websites although we encourage you to consult such websites, we cannot guarantee the prices, terms, quality, reliability or performance of the products or services provided by these vendors.
If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose. We ask that you protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, you risk losing your access to the Site.
Termination of Access: Job Seekers and/or Candidates
USJobNetwork.com reserves the right to prevent, cancel or suspend any individual's, employers, recruitment professionals, or others' access to the website. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the user whose access is blocked. This may be on account of a violation of these Terms and Conditions or for any other reason at the USJobNetwork.com’s sole discretion.
Termination of Employer / Recruiter Membership
USJobNetwork reserves the right to suspend or terminate a user's membership for any violation of the USJobNetwork's Terms and Conditions. Such termination or suspension may include removal of all current job postings and termination of user's access to view resumes. Should a user's account be terminated for violation for the USJobNetwork's Terms and Conditions, user waives any and all right to receive refunds of any and all unused portions of remaining membership, regardless of whether member has paid in advance for membership privileges.
You agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site. Do not use any device, software, or routine to interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. Uploading, posting, transmitting or sending any material, device, software, that contains virus, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or corrupted data or any routine that can interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or adversely affect the availability of resources to users is strictly forbidden. You recognize that any violation of any of the provisions of this paragraph may result in civil or criminal liability.
Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability:
If you rely on this website or any information, product or service available through this website, you do so at your own risk. This website is the property of the USJobNetwork.com. USJobNetwork.com is only a venue. This Web Site acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and does not screen or censor the listings offered. The USJobNetwork.com is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. USJobNetwork.com makes no guarantees and assumes no liability for the conduct of its users, or for the content placed on the USJobNetwok.com by users. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Web Site and/or the other USJobNetwork.com Sites.
USJobNetwork.com shall post to its cross posting network all jobs posted by its clients that meet our Job Posting Rules. However no guarantee or warranty is made as to the total amount of job sites any given job may appear on. There are many variables beyond our control when it comes to how a job is entered into our system and which sites in our network accept a given job. Therefore no guarantee or warranty is made as to the number of job seekers that will respond to any job posted through the USJobNetwok.com.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the USJobNetwork.com cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on any USJobNetwork.com Site, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the USJobNetwork.com (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If You are a California resident, You waive California Civil Code d1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
The UsJobNetwork.com does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that this website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. The Company makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. The USJobNetwork.com, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties. The company makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or the timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the USJobNetwork.com, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to use of the Site (including but not limited to infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by You or any other person accessing the Site using Your user name and password.
The content of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “Material”, are protected under United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws and is the sole and exclusive property of the USJobNetwork.com or its licensors. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You are authorized to view and download copies of the Material to which you are permitted. All Web Site Content is the property of the USJobNetwork.com or its content suppliers or clients.
© 2012 All rights reserved