Washington Properties is a real estate development firm that builds, leases, and manages high quality commercial office, retail space and residential apartments across northeast Ohio and other select locations.
We are searching for a full-time Property Manager to service the Medina/Wooster/Orrville markets with the ability for flexible hours. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day general operations of the buildings and grounds associated with the portfolio of properties to provide an impeccable and safe environment for all tenants and their guests. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with prospective commercial and residential tenants to determine their rental needs and eligibility.
- Show available apartments, office and retail space.
- Maintain current knowledge of leasing techniques, current rental rates, company policies and applicable laws.
- Maintain key listing and key cabinets.
- Inspect all vacant suites and common areas weekly.
- Perform weekly building walkthroughs.
- Deliver Leases, drop off keys and pick up security deposits.
- Assists in the inspections of vacant apartments, offices, and retail spaces and take appropriate action to prepare them for market-ready status.
- Provide service and assistance to customers and tenants as an on-site representative and assist customers with directions and general customer service.
- Engage and supervise approved contractors for required maintenance and repairs.
- Review/approve invoices for contractor work performed.
To become a valuable member of our team, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English effectively to understand written and verbal instructions, and operating procedures.
- Must have the ability to make good, common sense decisions and understand the defined lines between Owner responsibilities and Tenant responsibilities. Able to offer solutions and think creatively.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- High School Diploma/GED
E OE M/F/V/H
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE